Friday, January 20, 2017

My passion is soccer. I can make my passion my profession because i am good at it, i enjoy doing it and I like watching it too. There is no education requirement you just need to be good at it. For soccer you need to act like a leader and everybody has to work together.You need to have a good attitude and you need to be good because there are alot of other really good people.
My other passion is football, even though I don't play it but i watch it, i really enjoy it. You can make this by being drafted by a football team. You need to go to college to become a beast because when you're in college a nfl team can be interested in you. You don't really need to be good, but you just need to be fast and strong. I'm willing to make soccer my profession because i really love it and without it there wouldn't be a any point of life.

ok.jpg
rodgers-take-index.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment