Monday, April 17, 2017

                                   School Break Days
           Things i did on my spring break was I went to mexico and went to my grandmas house. I also went to my house that is in mexico because they were fixing it. The house over there is nice because it has good decorations and it is 3 stories tall. When I was at my grandmas house I helped her do stuff she couldn't and also helped my grandpa. I met some people because I went to the beach and i was playing soccer with them. I watched some movies that interesting. I watched some games of the champions league. I had no CTR experiences. I didn't read any books because i don't have any and i don't want to read during spring break. I also went to a pool and the water was really cold i only got in for a little. When i was coming back to Los Angeles there was a lot of traffic. Yesterday was easter but i didn't celebrate it.

1 comment: